Are you ready?
Fun for the whole family!
Try your hand at what many believe is the most involving, interactive fun you can have in Queenstown with a young family! Best suited to kids and beginners, but upgradeable if you wanted to test the waters first before diving into the more challenging tour options. This is a 30 minute guided tour just 5 minutes from Queenstown with plenty of fun tracks and trails to keep young minds activated. Our professional guides have been teaching quads for over 30 years, with safety and smiles our number 1 priorities. Kids as young as 6 will ride their own Quad!
Allow 1 hour including transfers
Price per person
9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm
Families, beginners, no experience necessary
You should know...
Confirmed tours will depart from our shop in central Queenstown (61A Shotover Street).
Please check in at least 10mins before your departure time.
Please be aware Shotover Street only has 30 minute parking allocations, you’re welcome to follow us out in your own vehicle where we have ample parking on site.
Up to 12 pax can be accommodated per tour, though we run a maximum of 6 per guide & even less for young children.
We require a minimum of 2 pax per tour. All children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Minimum age is 6 years old and get to ride their own machine. Younger children are not able to join this tour, see www.orx.co.nz for options with younger kids.
As with all off-road tours this trip is not recommended those who are pregnant or have bad backs etc.
All guides are First Aid qualified to the highest level needed for Off Road activities & carry kits, phones & radios at all times on tour.
All tours must be pre-booked
- Helmets, eye protection, boots and gloves
- Return transport from the Off Road shop to location
- Local experienced guide
- Top of the line well maintained machines
- Wet weather gear (rain jacket/rain pants) if needed
- Dress for the conditions in clothes you don’t mind getting a bit dirty
- Bring any drinks and snacks you need for the duration of the tour
- Camera if you would like to take your own photos
Fun in the sun, the wetter the better we say! We operate this tour year round.
To join this tour, riders must:
- Have good conversational level English to understand guides safety instructions
- Follow all instructions given by Off Road staff and affiliates
- You don’t need experience to join this tour
Bookings of two to nine pax are subject to a 24 hour cancellation policy. Private charters and groups of ten pax or more are subject to a seven day cancellation policy. No refunds will be issued for a reduction of paxs or cancellations within these timeframes. Moving the booking will not be possible within these timeframes.